Sunday, January 27, 2008

Maddie rocks!!





Happy New Year to all
We got some new pics of Maddie up, we hope you enjoy them, she is growing every day. I also put some different photos in our flickr account to the right.
Everything is good on the home front. Maddie gets her shots Tuesday, and for some reason everytime she gets shots I am out of town, usually on business so Mary takes her. Maddie is sitting up on her own and loves sitting on my shoulders, the kid loves heights.

The weather down here has been cold, in the 50's and 60's and it's been raining alot. I hope it gets warmer soon. We hit Biloxi for a night last weekend with my Great Uncle and had a good time, weekend trips are something we have been planning to go for a while. Our goal is to go somewhere once a month. New Orleans, Texas and Charleston are on our list, and maybe even a Vegas trip.

Mary and I are also enjoying the Nintendo Wii James got her, Nintendo Wii...we would like to play.....Have a good one!!!