Friday, January 4, 2008

Holiday wrapup




We just got home yesterday and practically passed out from exhaustion. We planned to come home Tuesday but our flight was delayed so much that it would have made us miss our other flight.
The trip was excellent and it felt like a month for me. Madison got to meet and spend time with everyone. We are hoping to get back up there for a visit when it gets warmer.
With the New years passing, my new years resolution is to not eat any more fast food junk. My diet has gotten horrible over the last year so I am going to improve it this year. It's simple when I was in grad. school I ate very healthy and felt great, now I eat like crap and feel tired all of the time. We'll see what happens..
We are also going to hit Disney and Vegas this year. I travel to Orlando for work so much that I am going to bring Mary and Maddie one of these times.
Thanks to all that came out and saw us!!