Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Updates

There's a bunch to update everyone on so here goes...Maddie got her shots yesterday and is doing great. Although I was traveling for work, Mary and Maddie had a great time. Mary is enjoying mother hood:)...I heard her on the phone singing Maddie the hokie pokie (is that spelled right?)and Maddie was loving it. We will be spending a day at the beach and taking the dogs out so I will make sure and get some updated pics up. Maddie is up to 22 inches and almost 12 pounds already.

My new job is going very well. It's busy now because I'm learning on the go but I would rather do this then my last gig any day. There is no doubt in my new position that I am helping to make a difference in many students lives. Although I'm still waiting for Mary to get through grad school, get a job and make the big bucks so I can retire at 35 and be a stay at home dad.

We are looking to move to Jacksonville in the next 2 months and will probaly rent out our house, while we rent in Jacksonville. There's alot more to do in Jacksonville and it's closer to Disney. My new company has an apartment for us in the mean time if we need it while we tyransition from Pensacola.

That's about all for now...Go Browns, Go Indians, Go Buckeyes and now I don't have to fake it any longer...Fuck the Gators...pardon my profanity but it's a true indication of my feelings on that subject.